[blindkid] Summer music camps

Heather craney07 at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jan 27 15:56:59 UTC 2010

Nah.  I was very proficent in music, but absolutely illiterate in braille
music.  It is for high schoolers, don't know that they must be seniors, but
I was actually granted an exemption as a freshman in college to attend,
because my musical abilities were so amazing and my braille music abilities
so encredibly not.  Either way, it would be worth looking into.