[blindkid] Fw: seeking help

Pat Renfranz dblair2525 at msn.com
Thu Jan 28 03:41:09 UTC 2010

MathTrax is a similar program developed at NASA for secondary school
students. It is available for free: http://prime.jsc.nasa.gov/MathTrax/

I know nothing about how Mathtrax or the AGC work in the classroom. Can I
request that folks please reply to the list as well as to Anita? Our
district has recently purchased the View Plus program, and I would like to
learn more about its "real life" advantages and disadvantages, as well as
options to it.

Thanks,
Pat