[blindkid] Adoption from China

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jan 29 17:25:26 UTC 2010

I have been asked to post the following announcement.  Please help to spread the word to anyone who might be interested.

Debbie

________

I work for an international adoption agency that primarily places Waiting Children (special needs).  On our last visit to China in November, we met a few children that are visually impaired. I would love to find a home for these children. Is there any way that I can submit a notice to spread the word?  Or do you have any other suggestions?

    Thanks,

    Lydia Stewart
    Madison Adoption Associates
    1009 Woodstream Drive