[blindkid] any braille labeler to recommend?

Carly B barnesraiser at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 19:14:00 UTC 2010

Alison,

I have a braille labeler that I'll never use. I got it (with extra tape) at
the National Convention a few years ago. I have never used it so it's new.
You are welcome to it. Just e-mail me: barnesraiser at gmail.com with your
address and I'd be happy to send it to you. No payment is necessary.

--Carolynn