[blindkid] Braille Technology Survey - Univ. of Connecticut

DrV icdx at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 6 14:19:38 UTC 2010

Justin,
Can you elaborate further on the purpose of the study, how the data will be used, & specifically who is conducting the study? Who are the study co-investigators? Do you have an Investigational Research Board-approved protocol? Is this something you plan to publish? Can you tell us more about yourself? What is your background & what is your role in this research?
Respectfully,
Dr Eric Vasiliauskas
--------