[blindkid] "Master the SAT Class" by College Prep Genius

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 11 19:31:59 UTC 2010

Are any of you familiar with this program by Jean Burke? Familiar with any other
programs that would benefit our kids? Winona already struggles with our state
mandated testing, I know this will just be another huge hurdle for her.
Thanks! Debby

College Prep Genius will beoffering their incredible “MASTER THE SAT CLASS” .
This revolutionary course will give students all the tools needed to conquer the
SAT and PSAT/NMSQT. Students will learn the logical patterns behind standardized
test questions as well as necessary strategies that can help increase  their
test scores tremendously. A high score on the SAT or PSAT/NMSQT can open  doors
to college entrance and colossal scholarships that could  include full
tuition,room and board,honors dorms,graduate money andstipends to study abroad!
Many  of their students have raised their test scores as much as 600 points and
received scholarships over $200,000 from Ivy-League schools. College Prep
Genius has been featured on NBC, CBS, Fox, TXA21 and The Homeschool Channel.

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com

Daniel's mission trip: www.reignministries.org/sponsor-rs
or Reign Ministries, 5401 W. Broadway Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55428