[blindkid] Braille rap

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Fri Jul 16 11:36:07 UTC 2010

I am so happy to here that. it could most certainly take a few months to
teach the children the entire song, so it should be fun to watch the entire
class acquire a sense of the alphabet in print and in braille. It is things
like this that make me feel there is hope to break down that invisible wall
of mystery and unknowing when it comes to how the blind communicate and
read. The thing I like about the manner of introducing this concept is that
it reinforces the alphabet on a new level while attending to curriculum
guidelines set by the district. Have fun with it.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.