[blindkid] alternative parenting guide

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 21 01:26:30 UTC 2010

I think you miss understood. I have tried to be added to the list and it
says it is a closed list and that needs approval and no one ever adds me.

Bran

"Families that play together learn together!"
Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Leader
Check out our new spring line perfect for spring time learning and Easter
baskets and more...
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 689-5045

Discovery Toys wants to be a part of your family's learning success and here
are a few ways we can help:
* Join my team and recieve 18 award winning products for $125
* Host a fun get together with friends and earn free Educational products,
* Purchase award winning educational materials on my webpage,
* Purchase or get free gift baskets for children of all ages