[blindkid] A question.

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 24 01:07:54 UTC 2010

Love your quote, Kathy!

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com

________________________________
From: Kathy B <burgawicki at yahoo.com>
Sent: Fri, July 23, 2010 8:23:13 PM
Subject: Re: [blindkid] A question.

Hi-

My advice to parents would be to expect their child to do what sighted kids
their age are doing.  With that being said, I'd also add this quote I read from
a parent going through some hardships.  "I am grateful for progress, trying to
learn to see God in the pain, and hopeful that I can become who God needs me to
be for my family through the days ahead.  But, for now I relish in the progress
of today...even if there was pain involved." It's not always easy, and there are

days that are hard, but most days can be great. The motto that I live by is,
when in doubt, give hugs and kisses.

Kathy