[blindkid] Thoughts?

dhammelia at aol.com dhammelia at aol.com
Tue Jul 27 18:36:56 UTC 2010

Both our twins 8 years old wave their hands in front of their faces.  Somewhat less than they did a few years ago.  Jesse who is the non verbal twin rocks on his head especially when he does not feel good.  We just found out Jesse has the H pylori bacteria in his stomach (the bacteria that causes ulcers) so hopefully antibiotics will make him feel better.