[blindkid] Conference pre-registration deadline approaching

Pat Renfranz dblair2525 at msn.com
Fri Jun 4 14:02:46 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,

The pre-registration deadline for the NOPBC 2010 national conference is fast
approaching. Pre-registration materials must be postmarked by Thursday JUNE
10, 2010.

This year's conference, Education: Top Down and Bottom Up, will take place
at the NFB convention in Dallas July 3-8.  Our program will feature exciting
speakers, our famous Cane Walk, activities for children, and workshops on
topics such as IEPs, developing independence, Braille, math, science, social
skills, and many more. Four of the six days of the convention will have
activities specifically designed for parents and educators.

Conference information and registration forms are attached.  Preregister now
to save money!

To sign up for the NOPBC Conference, please print and fill out the attached
form.  (We hope to be set up for online registration next year.)  You can
also go to the following link to print out the form:
http://www.nfb.org/images/nfb/Publications/bm/bm10/bm1004/bm100409.htm

Mail the completed form to me, with payment, at the address listed on the
form.

Please note the following:
    * There are separate registrations for our NOPBC conference, the whole
NFB Convention, and child care.
    * Information about the NFB Convention can be found online (info at
http://www.nfb.org/nfb/National_Convention.asp ).
    * If you would like to sign your child up for child care (NFB Camp),
the registration deadline is June 15, 2010.  Here is the link where you can
print out the form:
http://www.nfb.org/images/nfb/Publications/bm/bm10/bm1004/bm100410.htm

Hope to see you there!

Pat Renfranz