[blindkid] need a book for next year

Pat Renfranz dblair2525 at msn.com
Fri Jun 4 19:43:09 UTC 2010

    It is at the NLS (Library for the Blind and Dyslexic / Library of
Congress). If your daughter is a patron, it can be checked out from your
regional library. Book number is BR015793. If your daughter is not a patron,
she should be signed up, as it is a great service! And the book is also on
Bookshare, which, if your daughter is a patron of that, could provide the
transcriptionist an electronic Braille file.
    Our school services never check these sources either, which has always
seemed weird to me.
Pat