[blindkid] Free Matter for the Blind and the Braille Flea Market

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 6 01:57:18 UTC 2010

the address to mail your books (Free Matter!) is:

Vanessa Pena
UPS Customer Counter
10155 Monroe
Dallas, TX 75229

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com

http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/winona.brackett ($55 to go!)
Daniel's mission trip: www.reignministries.org/sponsor-rs
or Reign Ministries, 5401 W. Broadway Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55428