[blindkid] Graduation

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Sun Jun 6 03:47:03 UTC 2010

congratulations to kaeley and all of the other graduates for 2010.  What an
excellent job done by all.

Melissa Green
Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are
strong enough to let go.

Blog: http://readergirl5674.blogspot.com
Facebook: melissa green northern colorado
twitter: melissa5674
msn: graduate1531 at msn.com
Skype: lissa5674
live journal