[blindkid] Convention hotel questions

holly miller hollym12 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 00:25:39 UTC 2010

Hi!
We are booked in one of the Atrium buildings (the one that has the indoor
pool) and was wondering if this was the "better" than being in the tower or
should I see if we can get switched to the tower.  Reading reviews it sounds
like the hotel is HUGE.

Is there anything interesting in walking distance?  Mainly wondering about a
little grocery store or fast food places so we can save a little money not
eating in the hotel.

I did read in several places internet access is around $17 a day so I think
I'll skip dragging the laptop!

Anything else good to know?  I can't believe it's just a few weeks away!

Holly
aka Hank's mom

--
http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/Hank