[blindkid] Wii Device Teaches Visually Impaired to WalkwithCanes

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Tue Jun 8 02:04:58 UTC 2010

Okay, if this device and technology had been around when I was a child, I
would have thought it pretty cool to get to play with it once in a while.
Let's look at from a weather perspective.  Who's going to want to get
hands-on experience in a snow storm or high winds?  It would be a great
incement weather tool to have in one's tool box.
Barbara

Yesterday is
A path well-trod,
A familiar lane