[blindkid] Wii Device Teaches Visually Impaired to WalkwithCanes

Susan Harper sueharper at firstchurchgriswold.org
Tue Jun 8 13:45:50 UTC 2010

I got to tell you folks, I am learning a lot just by listening to this
discussion.  These are the kinds of give and take that need to happen for
change and growth.  I also want to compliment everyone of their frankness,
openness, and honesty.  I wish I was going with you all the the Conference.
Blessings,
Sue H.