[blindkid] Wii Device Teaches Visually Impaired to WalkwithCanes

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Tue Jun 8 18:55:51 UTC 2010

you see there is the difference, parents want their children to have as many
options and tools to build independence  so that one day they can be strong
in all the skills they need to be the best they can be. the more tools the
better and unless and until one is a parent we can never question what a
parent will or will not do for the child they love and nurture every day.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.