[blindkid] Wii Research Blogspot

Susan Harper sueharper at firstchurchgriswold.org
Thu Jun 10 10:58:16 UTC 2010

Thank you for posting.  I said I liked and still do.  You took a risk to
bring us information about technology.  We are parents take a risk becoming
parents and then the rest of our life being parents.  I appreciate your
efforts.  Please continue to bring us information both pro and con regarding
development of any technology that might help us and/or our children.  I am
grateful!
Blessings,
Sue H.