[blindkid] never stands still

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Thu Jun 10 22:46:05 UTC 2010

Our 7-year-old still does that occasionally and has done it since she
was probably 2. I used to try to tell her to stop but we had far
better results long term when we redirected her to something else.
Then once we started offering her more and more movement alternatives
the problem decreased greatly. If she's spinning a lot at home now,
we'll usually ask if she needs to go and jump. Generally, she'll stop
spinning with the question and walk straight to her trampoline.

Richard