[blindkid] go for braille!

Doreen Franklin doreenproverbs3 at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 10 23:29:46 UTC 2010

Carol
I had planned on video-ing and also taking pics. I hate to have to have her fail, but that seems to be the only way she will get anything in the way of services. At least we have time - I know that sounds bad, but she is going into kindergarten so I can continue my fight early on! Hopefully they will be sick of me by next year!

Have a great night.
 Doreen
Support Torrie in the Race for Independence;
go to www.raceforindependence.org/goto/TorrieF