[blindkid] never stands still

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Sat Jun 12 04:28:58 UTC 2010

I appreciate your kind words, thanks. I tend to agree about the
trampolines-- it seems like all of the elastic loops and straps and
bungee solutions just don't last at all. The steel springs can break
but until they do, they seem to work consistently. Elastic seems to be
slowly loosing its "spring" from the first jump as the mats slowly
"ooze" closer and closer to the floor....

Anyone who gets one of these for the first time, please do make a
point to keep the tension as evenly balanced as possible as you attach
the springs or bungees or you could risk bending or even folding the
frame.