[blindkid] never stands still

Kathy B burgawicki at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 12 10:18:27 UTC 2010

Richard,

Thank you for your detailed response.  I already have a treadmill and she has been on it a few times.  A few months ago I was trying to teach her the concept of running. (she walks very slow with her cane)  I thought about having her use it on a regular basis for exercise because she is so comfortable on it, but with her age I was worried about her being too young.

Kathy