[blindkid] never stands still

Kathy B burgawicki at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 12 10:27:09 UTC 2010

Richard,

The Reebok trampoline I have does have a handle and fabric over the metal springs.  I do not recommend getting the one for the adult.  Addie has gone through 3 of those before we found the one she has.  The handle is connected to one of the legs of the trampoline and in a few short month(s) the leg detaches from the base of the trampoline.  Very poorly made in my opinion.  If it is meant for a 300lb person and my 37lb daughter can destroy it and 2 others in no time, I would worry about your daughters safety.

Kathy