[blindkid] music Braille

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 12 14:20:34 UTC 2010

I have a friend that marched and often independantly. Sbhe was also the
drumb major and totally blind. Would you like me to ask if she would be
willing to talk to you guys? That is so exciting! Can't wait to hear about
her adventures!

Bran

"Families that play together learn together!"
Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Leader
Check out our new spring line perfect for spring time learning and Easter
baskets and more...
www.playtoachieve.com
(512) 689-5045

Discovery Toys wants to be a part of your family's learning success and here
are a few ways we can help:
* Join my team and recieve 18 award winning products for $125
* Host a fun get together with friends and earn free Educational products,
* Purchase award winning educational materials on my webpage,
* Purchase or get free gift baskets for children of all ages