[blindkid] never stands still

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Sun Jun 13 05:02:51 UTC 2010

Robert,

I can certainly see Kendra moving in that direction, though we're not
quite there yet. She's seven-- maybe in a few years she'll be flipping
too. She does get a lot wilder and crazier in things like the
commercial style bounce houses. Way more room to move and we know
she's not going to go over the side of anything. Too bad full sized
trampolines or bounce houses aren't such a good fit for inside the
house! She has also used a commercial trampoline in a gym a few
times-- wow, those are nice. They make me want to start jumping on
them myself; they look like loads of fun!

Was that the first exposure you had to using one (high school) or if
you used them earlier, could you tell a bit of when you began to start
things like doing flips, etc?

Thanks for sharing that,

Richard