[blindkid] Blow up wheel thingy

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Wed Jun 16 12:58:58 UTC 2010

Looks like fun. I always seem to have problems with inflatables
leaking. How has this one held up for you?

I have seen some that are more like a big padded barrel at places like
Gymboree but I suspect they'd be extremely expensive to buy.

Sorry Jack has been sick. I hope he's feeling better soon!

Richard