[blindkid] Jack is writing!!!

Marie empwrn at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 21 20:50:33 UTC 2010

Jack is writing! Jack's plain old non-expert in blindness run of the mill (really she's the world's best I'm just giving you the perspective of all those "professionals") preschool teacher came up with the idea of getting him to make braille letters with his cookies at lunch. He has to put the "dots" (the cookies) in the correct position for the letter of the week before he eats them.

I actually cried when she told me that he did it!

Marie (mother of Jack born May 2005)
See glimpses of life with my determined son who is developing in his own way at his own time at http://allaccesspasstojack.blogspot.com