[blindkid] Facebook Tutorials for Screen Reader Users

Lenora J. Marten bluegolfshoes at aol.com
Mon Jun 21 23:03:51 UTC 2010

Hi All,

There seem to be a lot of questions about facebook use lately. Many state
affiliates, chapters and divisions now have pages or groups. I know that many
of our teens and young adults also use facebook and most that are totally
blind prefer using it through their phone as it cuts out all the graphics.
Someone forwarded this tutorial to me, and I was wondering if anyone
has used it and if so, has it been any help?

Facebook for the blind - mini tutorials for screen reader users
Facebook for the blind? ah yeah. These tutorials are designed for Internet
explorer users. Therefore some of the instructions may not apply to users
of the firefox web browser. It's all doable from the keyboard, no mouse
required.  http://www.stacybleeks.com/facebook_tutorials.html

Lenora