[blindkid] Request for help

Weingartner, Paul PWeingartner at ag.org
Mon Jun 28 20:02:41 UTC 2010

Greetings, Parents!
We are looking for middle school children to participate in a telephone
survey.
A priority of the CftB (Center for the Blind of the Assemblies of God)
is producing literature for children and youth.  All of our Braille for
these ages include tactile pictures or games.  We offer twin vision and
Kids Kits.  Kids Kits are colorful boxes containing a twin vision book.
Also included are tactile items to help a child interact with the story.
OneHope is conducting a  telephone survey with children ages 10-14 in
preparation for a joint audio project we are developing.  They are
looking to interview by phone at least 12 children to determine their
felt needs and preferred audio delivery formats, (CD, MP3, etc.)
A representative  from  OneHope would discuss the survey with the
parents first to answer any questions.  Respecting the rights of parents
for raising their own children is a priority in conducting this survey.
Children from a diversity of religious or non-religious affiliation are
welcome.  All children participating would receive a gift for their
participation.
We are very grateful for your help.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions at
pweingartner at ag.org.
Paul Weingartner

"making the cross accessible"
Paul Weingartner
National Representative for the Blind
Director of
Center for the Blind of the Assemblies of God
P 417.831.1964   F 417.862.5120
www.blind.ag.org <http://www.blind.ag.org/>
For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was
rich, yet for your sake He became poor, so that you through His poverty
might become rich. 2 Corinthians 8:9