[blindkid] thanks for editing advice

Joy Orton ortonsmom at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 02:48:44 UTC 2010

Thanks, everyone, for great ideas and advice on editing braille. We wrote a
first draft, then made an outline and wrote a second, quite different draft,
and then I typed the second draft into a Word document and Ahbee wrote the
final draft while listening to the JAWS reading of it. I remember a
classmate of mine in college who really did compose her whole papers in her
head, and then type the final copy. Me, I don't have that much working
memory in my brain.

Ahbee's essay was on the importance of braille, so we definitely wanted to
USE braille to write it. And we did.

Joy