[blindkid] repeating an early year

Susan Harper sueharper at firstchurchgriswold.org
Fri May 7 17:36:05 UTC 2010

I am glad to hear you folks have done that, because I was thinking it was
going to be necessary to take that much time to be sure I had a good
foundation.  I was feeling a little overwhelmed about teaching all the
Braille stuff and the curriculum at the same time.  Now I feel a little
better about that.   Thanks for sharing!

We are looking at the possibility of moving the Pennsylvania next year.  Any
feed back about how services for the blind are and which areas have better
services?

Blessings,
Sue H.