[blindkid] Keyboarding vs. Band

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 18:44:17 UTC 2010

My 14 yo daughter LOVES band. She is in the middle school marching band, and the jazz band. Next year she will be in the high school marching band (yep, marching in formations at half time....we're blessed with directors who "get it"). Our struggle has been getting the music Braille, but that is beginning to happen now. This is my daughter's passion, and goal for the future. In fact, we've had to withhold practice time to get other things done. "You may not play your instrument until you have finished...whatever task is needed..."
 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com
http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/winona.brackett