[blindkid] Need Advice on Scanner

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Wed May 26 23:25:34 UTC 2010

Hello:

     I suggest you get demos of the latest Kurzweil software and Openbook
and try them. When it comes to scanners, I suggest looking at office models
since they can handle a higher capacity. I have a Fujitsu FI4010cu. It has
both a flatbed and ADF. The newer units have a duplex ADF, so both sides of
a page can be scanned at the same time.
Hope this helps.

Regards,

Robert