[blindkid] braille music notation?

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Fri May 28 14:16:25 UTC 2010

Hello Rosina:

     I think it is important for a musician to know how to read music. If
that musician is blind, then he/she needs to know how to read braille music.
I suggest talking to the people at Dancing Dots. http://www.dancingdots.com
for more specific information. Personally, I haven't read much braille music
for years. This is due to its not being readily available. The church choir
that I sing with doesn't do very complicated literature.

Regards,

Robert