[blindkid] Discovery Toys Launch Party

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 4 12:17:08 UTC 2010

Who did you join with? There is now 3 of us with Discovery Toys on the list
selling and maybe soon to be 4. I believe I'm up line to all of you, but I'm
not sure. Good luck, but remember we have been asked to post sales and such
descriptions that kind of thing, but not really supposed to use this list to
specifically advertize. What I recommend is you leave your signature on
every email you send out commenting, and when people ask for recommendations
give them. Have a great launch party!

Bran

"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you
learn, the more places you'll go." -- Dr. Seuss
Brandy Wojcik
Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team Leader
www.playtoachieve.com
Phone: 512) 689-5045
Ask me about:
*How you can do what I do and earn money sharing educational toys with the
ones you love,
*How to earn free Discovery Toys products while having fun with friends,
Order a gift basket for any age