[blindkid] Perkins Braillers on Ebay

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 13 06:20:42 UTC 2010

Hello:

     I appologize for cross posting this, but I thought the following would be useful.

     I just looked and Ebay has a number of Perkins Braillers up for auction. There is even an electric Perkins which you don't see on Ebay very often. Some of these machines are as-is and others are listed as "fully refurbished" units. Over the years, I have bought a few used braillers for my local Lions club. I absolutely always plan on spending about $125 each to get them refurbished. Also watch the location of items you bid on since one of these braillers comes from the UK. Hope this is useful.

Regards,

Robert