[blindkid] multiplication in braille

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Oct 27 16:40:56 UTC 2010

Robert, if the teacher wants to see all the work, it is necessary to show
how and to what number you carried.  Therefore, it is necessary to put the
carried numbers above.  When a child has actually mastered the skill with
%100 accuracy, I don't see why they'd need to show the work and then your
method works fine.

Jpoy, the method I described is how I learned in the Haddley School's Nemeth
Braille class.
Barbara

Yesterday is
A path well-trod,