[blindkid] brailling book question

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Fri Oct 29 19:00:07 UTC 2010

In my opinion, it's really up to you.  Some of the Read Aloud books would be
read by either level of reader.  If the book has lots of words, probably
contracted Braille because then you can get it all on the page.  Hopefully a
parent who isn't blind answers this question because I can't remember for
myself and my kids are just trying to master the alphabet still.
Barbara

Yesterday is
A path well-trod,
A familiar lane