[blindkid] Spanish-English/English-Spanish Dictionary

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 19:44:23 UTC 2010

Well, I looked on Bookshare and though they had a German-English etc.
dictionary, no Spanish. I wonder how long it would take for Bookshare to get
one scanned. Aubrie has managed without one because her book has a glossary,
but it would be great if she had a dictionary. Since she is in 9th grade
now, she is in SpanishII because she took it for both 7th and 8th des. I
know the time is coming when we will need a real dictionary. It is possible
to use JAWS to look words up online but if you're in class with the
BrailleNote, that won't work. I would be happy to email Bookshare and find
out how long it might take to get one on their site.
Bonnie