[blindkid] Walking in a line/cane use

Kathy B burgawicki at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 17:02:09 UTC 2010

Hi-

My daughter (4) totally blind has to hang her cane up at the door of her
classroom.  She does pretty well with her cane except snails pass her by and she
doesn't know how to walk in a STRAIGHT line.  Does anyone have any suggestions
on how to teach her to pick up the pace and not to walk like a drunken sailer
(smile).

Thanks,
Kathy