[blindkid] Walking in a line/cane use

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Tue Sep 14 01:08:41 UTC 2010

They are attachment straps-- usually made of  nylon with teeth on one side and a ratchet mechanism on one end. You loop them around something and pull it down tight and it makes a "zip" sound as it goes on.

Most are not reusable so you have to cut them off to remove them. (Wire cutters work well for that.) They're really strong and generally last for many years.

Richard