[blindkid] I'm writing a research paper and need help

Marie empwrn at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 1 14:10:32 UTC 2011

Great thesis, Kathy! I don't think you'd find anyone on this list who would disagree. Smile. I wish I was aware of specific references for you. I don't but I did want to thank you for picking this particular topic although it may difficult for you to find specific references other than the observations of parents, children, and adults. Hopefully your paper will add to a growing body of papers on the topic!

Marie

Marie (mother of Jack, born May 2005)
Check out our blog at http://www.allaccesspasstojack.blogspot.com for glimpses into our busy life with a boy who is busy growing and developing in his own way in his own time