[blindkid] Ceramics class

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 00:33:48 UTC 2011

Pat,

I am a totally blind mother of 3. I have used a pottery wheel both at a
state rehab facility and at a commercial ran business. Both times I was able
to use the wheel successfully. Yes it took some getting use to it. And both
wheels were the type that you pump, the harder you pump the faster the wheel
would go. So at first I was able to go slower, once I got use to the speed,
I would speed it up.

Working with clay and ceramics is a lot of fun for blind children. Push hard
to get your child to be able to do this.

Marsha