[blindkid] St Augustine School for the Blind

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Tue Apr 12 18:32:41 UTC 2011

At least in Georgia, we have found all the schools we have asked are also quite willing to allow tours of the schools on request with just a bit of advanced notice. If possible, I'd try to get a look at what goes on in a typical day as well as what they choose to showcase in more of an "open house" sort of forum like a parent weekend. (Hopefully the two will give a very similar impression...)