[blindkid] braille caravan

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 14 23:00:25 UTC 2011

The caravan may still be good as the braille is very easy to feel and very
defined! Play school makes some magnetic letters that are less than $10 a
set that have the print letter in the shape, and then the Braille added.
They also have number ones. You may consider adding Braille to typical kids
pre literacy and spelling games. Maybe you could barrow a jumbo Braille from
someone while his fingers develop the sensitivity. It was made for people
with similar problems.

Bran

"Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most
accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers."
~Charles W. Eliot,

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Do you want to: *earn extra income?
*get toys for free?
*get sale updates on our award winning products that have never been
recalled?
Just ask!