[blindkid] Geometry for next year

DAVID BLAIR dblair2525 at msn.com
Wed Apr 20 23:32:30 UTC 2011

Hi Bonnie and Aubrie!

I asked Caroline about this. She suggests: textbook and tests need good tactile graphics. Aubrie will need to be oriented to the graphics.  Teacher needs to get in the habit of describing everything that goes on the board.  Aubrie should learn how to describe drawings precisely in writing and to the teacher. Caroline says she could have used an aide when 3-dimensional figures were being studied, to provide models and compare model with graphic etc.