[blindkid] help with a class assignment.

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Wed Aug 31 21:52:20 UTC 2011

Hello.
I am taking a class in child development.
I need to interview parents that have a 3-year-old, and parents that have an 8-year-old.
They can't be from the same family.
If anyone thinks that they would be able to help me.  Please e-mail me at: graduate56 at juno.com and put parent interview in the subject line.  In the body of the message just let me know that you would like to participate in this assignment.
Thank you.
Haved a blessed day.
Sincerely,
Melissa Green
Your mind will never forget what your heart  won't forgive