[blindkid] inaccessible homework and a quick math question.

Sally Thomas seacknit at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 03:41:46 UTC 2011

I think you will continue to encounter this.  My son is in high school and
still has days when things are not available in an accessible format.

As your daughter gets older, she will be able to learn different techniques
for getting her work in an accessible format.  While it is frustrating,
thinking outside the box and being flexible are good skills to learn.  That
said, for a second grader the work should be ready to go and accessible.
Make sure the people responsible know that you are watching them or you may
find that they think accessible is just a suggestion!

Sally Thomas