[blindkid] Disney World and the Jeddi Academy

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sun Dec 18 19:49:12 UTC 2011

Hi, I just did a search for Disney's Hollywood Studios in Kissimee,
Florida.  The number is 407-483-0077.  I'm shocked that your son would be
kicked out, due to his blindness!  I was trained on the Star Trek set at
Universal Studios, Hollywood.  (www.universalstudios.com.)  I was never
kicked out, due to a "safety risk." As long as your son can get basic
directions, as to where to go, I don't see why they can't deny you.  Have
you brought your concerns to the attention of the NFB National Center?  You
should, Renee.

Not to say anything about the Cast Members there, but some are often 18
to 30 years old, and have concerns with the disabled.  Make sure you do
some follow-up and follow-through with these folks, please.

Eric
..

Eric from Los Angeles. .. .. .. Dog lover.. .. Sports enthusiast..  .. A
friend to all! ..  Happy Holidays from the Baseball List, which is at
eric at pmpmail.com; also look me up on Facebook.  ..  ..  May God bless.   ..
 ..